Don’t get us wrong, we’re all about a great tie or mug for Dad but you have to admit it’s become the expected go-to gift.
To help surprise Dad with something new this Father’s Day, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite gift ideas. Snacks? Check. Fun? Check Check! Thoughtful? CHECK CHECK CHECK!
Take a look now…
For His Belly:
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. We know you already have Dad’s heart but it never hurts to give him a few things to tickle his tastebuds anyway.
- Subscription Box For His Favorite Foods
- Cheese Making Kit
- Craft Beer Brewing Kit
- Ice Molds
- Silicone Beer Bottle Caps
- Pizza Stone and Pizza Kit
The Gift of Fun:
Skip the physical gifts and take Dad for an adventure this year. These memories will never sit on the shelf collecting dust.
- A Trip to the Amusement Park
- Racecar Driving Lessons
- Cooking Class
- Brewery or Distillery Tour
- Charter a Boat to Go Fishing On
- Or, Throw a Line In At Any Local Fishing Hole
- Enjoy a Round of Golf (Or Hit the Mini Golf Course)
- Catch a Ballgame
For His Health:
Possibly the ultimate gift, helping Dad to live a long, healthy life is always a win!
- Yoga Lessons (We bet Dad will like it more than he thinks!)
- A 3-Month Gym Membership (Just enough time to get him hooked!)
- Dumbbells For Home
- A Sudzly Self-Care Box (Yep, men deserve relaxing self-care, too!)
- Exercise Tracking App/ Watch
- Essential Oils Starter Kit (Read this for oils men love!)